Fórum Geeks Nerds
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Albany dating - In need of a guy that knows what he is doing

Ir para baixo

Albany dating  - In need of a guy that knows what he is doing Empty Albany dating - In need of a guy that knows what he is doing

Mensagem  Queensla Ter Jul 26, 2011 7:51 am

Townsville-Thuringowa online dating - Who will be the lucky guy? My name is Kenya ASBURY i wanna go out to a bar or club to chill out nearby. your age isnt that important as long as you are normal and cool to be around. im a sexy coed who finally lives on her own and want to use my privacy finally! i dont want to buy vip-status here, because i have vip-profile on one of most popular social site so if you are down for fun and cool to be around then write me. Adelaide online dating Melbourne online dating Cairns online dating brides benaughtyfree.com I'm into trying new things. I'm looking for a mature male who's interested in making a new friend with benefits. I'm attracted to men who take care of themselves. You must be honest and CLEAN. I'm a sexy college student, that loves 2 have fun with no strings attached... not here for cyber sex or 2 trade video just looking for serious stable men who know how to treat a girl. If that sounds like you then send me something and we can chat. I take care of myself and want someone to handle some personal business for me. No time for games. No Drama, I have enough of that... trying to eliminate all the unnecessary parts of life other than sex which I need often so hit me up!!! I am cute and fuckable. Sex starved. I want a very discreet sexual encounter in my local area. I want to be able to leave home and have an hour of eroticity and go back refreshed and pleased. I am single and looking for a man that can please my sexual needs....My last boyfriend was 8 months ago and I haven't been with anyone since him. Will and open to try anything twice to make sure I like it. I am looking for a man of ny type that can keep up with me in the bedroom. Im very intelligent and Im very kindhearted, but please dont mistake thst for weakness. Im independent and am doing just fine on my own. Always remsmber i dont need you, i want you. Im not looking for my soulmate, im just looking for, well, a good time.

Queensla
Convidado

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo

Permissões neste sub-fórum
Não podes responder a tópicos